Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Update 19-7-11 The End of World 1

I've come to the realization that I cannot continue this world because of the Beta 1.8 update. I came to the conclusion that Minecraft is for me to have fun and the new chunks of 1.8 would give me new motivation.


Although I still plan to make my capital city and all those other projects, it'll be in a new world. Also, I feel that Nimbus was a great start but not my best work. I've decided that I'll MCedit Nimbus onto a new world when Beta 1.8 comes out. I'll start a new base and I'll also continue with my Nimbus project.


I'll get started on my new base so I'll be ready for the transfer. I look forward to the future and would hope that my few followers would continue to watch my progress. This isn't the end, only a jump in a new direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment