Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

More of My World of Minecraft

This is my old base, I didn't take it down when I moved to Nimbus.
 This is where I get my sugar from, I still use this base sometimes.
 This is the tower in one of my old saves. It's taller and there's a cobblestone bridge leading to my Nimbus project.
 The Nimbus Project was just starting and taking shape.
 The Cobblestone in the middle tells me where the sky wall is.
 The down-up perceptive of the Capital.
 A long tunnel I dug when I strip mined. I hit a cave system then I stopped. The system was so huge that I built a minecart track to and from the system. 
I found a Golden Apple. =)


The next thing I want to do is to do something with pistons. The thing is that I can't find any practical use of them. When I build something, I want them to have a purpose if possible. If I don't do that it'll be a waste of resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment