Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Update 17-7-11 Mushrooms, mushrooms everywhere!

Remember the giant cave system under Nimbus I mentioned? It got even bigger because of a new route I found. Just when I thought that cave couldn't get any bigger. I thought I mined everything out of there, but apparently not because I found a stack of iron ores.


I need a lot of iron because I am working on my railway now. The best thing for me to do about my Nimbus project is to not work on it. Meaning, it gets boring when building house after house, it's good to have balance in your Minecraft experience.


Screenshots of a SINGLE mushroom pocket in the cave extension. There are many others, but this was the biggest.


No comments:

Post a Comment