Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nimbus Station Explained

No progress report today, I'll explain my simple rail system. If you saw my introduction video you'll understand I had to redesign this twice.
 The current system relies on powered rail for momentum. This screenshot shows how you would stop at the station. When you press the button, the cart will travel to the level below.
 The cart will come down here and travel up the in-climb.
 It'll drop into a trap door dispenser rigged to drop one cart when powered. This design uses two trap doors.
 It'll drop down here, onto a powered rail powered by a lever. 
 The redstone torch under the rail controls the direction of the in-coming carts. North bound or South bound.
The button controls the trap door dispenser and the lever controls the direction of the carts.

No comments:

Post a Comment