Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Plans for the Transfer

I had to MCedit the structure 4 blocks downward because of the "sky wall". I'll make a video to give you guys a tour when it's done. It'll be worth the effort. I know that the Beta 1.8 will bring new blocks, and so the video won't be out until renovations are complete. Keep in mind, the update will most likely come out in September.


In order to keep the legitimacy of my world when the transfer is complete, all of my structures on ground will be left behind. Including my underground tree farm and mob dark room trap.  Because of this, I must complete Nimbus by the end of summer. However, I lack the motivation to play Minecraft for more than two hours a day. It'll be a long process.


Think of the transfer as me moving my entire operation to new chunks when the update arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment