Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Update 13-7-11 Moving Forward

No screenshots today, I feel that there are too many anyway. The Beta 1.8 update is most likely going to come out September. Bad news for me. I was planning to begin construction of my capital city this month. I wanted the new chunks in my world to be Beta 1.8 chunks. Sadly, I'll have no choice but to travel to new chunks even if it's not Beta 1.8.


Firstly, I need to flatten the continent. Then, I'll build a city wall to indicate where I'll build. I'm planning to have the land outside the wall to be farmland and other things. Seeing the shape of the continent on the cartograph, I'll need to fill in a lake or two.


I'm also planning to build some projects between Nimbus and the capital city. Check in later to learn what they are!


Just to give you an update on my Nimbus project, I'm building more houses on Erie's islands. I'm getting used to the "supply and demand" aspect of Minecraft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment