Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Update 10-7-11

I've been making progress with the houses on Erie.
 Two new additions, the one on the end is almost complete. I just need to build the roof.
 I'm going to use the island I built for farming. I'm not going to do anything with it till Beta 1.8 because of the possibility of new crops. Also, I'm waiting for the grass to grow on it. Grass is slowly spreading towards the end of the islands.


I'm realizing that the supply my tree farm is giving doesn't meet my demand for wood. I'll have to extend it further. I'm using a lot of wool also. I had to resupply many times, that's just for two houses!

No comments:

Post a Comment