Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day Seven Performance

Hello everyone, I have to admit that I should have posted something earlier.
 I finished the construction of my house, like it?
 The abandoned mineshaft yielded no melon seeds, what did I do to get more food? Yes, build an underground mob tower. o.O 
 I hope that the trap doors would help the mobs to fall down.

 This is where I can view the floors in. However, using all my time and wood on a mob tower whose rates are really poor didn't help in my supplies. I was hungry and wood-less.
 I wanted melons to feed me, but I suppose I need to build a wheat farm now.
 Update 1.3 came out today and I was greeted by lag and more lag. The mobs and chuck loading act just like SMP. I think this is so they can work on both multiplayer and singleplayer at the sane time. However, this is to the disadvantage to the everyday minecrafter! UGH.
 To sort out the wood problem I wanted to build an underground tree farm just like I did with my other world. It worked well enough. BUT, I was too lazy and it would have taken a lot of time so I just settled with this. The cobblestone slabs are left-overs from the mob tower and I didn't feel like wasting them. They are there to keep the tree growth under control.
 What I like to do is to torch the entire world so no mobs can spawn. I will conquer the land by making the land light and mob-proof.
 Here is the farm. I made this really simple and it has solved my hunger issue. When I find the melons I'm going to chop the pumpkins and replace them. I don't need so many pumpkins.
 All the current passive mob animals, they all came two by two into a cramped pen.
I need books for the books selves so I can enchant to level 30. I'm almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment