Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day Twenty Finished

The problems continue as I tried to get these villagers to my base. They constantly disappear on me so I need to re-log into my world repeatedly to get them to appear. I found that the glitch only happens when they are in mine carts so I try to keep them off it when I can. 
I only have five stakes of rails with me so I have to stop and put the villagers in a temporary shelter in a wall. Then, I mine the rails back to place on the next leg. I had to travel 2000 blocks this way.
I made it, all I need to due is get the village set up now. Good thing the glitch didn't freak out on me and caused me to lose a villager. I did it all legit and didn't use a spawn egg to get back the lost one. You guys believe me?
Anyway, I started to lay down the ground work. The village is going to be right on top of the slime spawner room.
In fact, on the ladder down to there, I found this little guy climbing the ladders. I didn't know slime can climb ladders. HOW?!
Since I've been spending so much time on the things above here, I believe my house is even in range, the spawn rates have increased.


And, it's done. It's an apartment style with 50 houses.
Of course the villagers had some trouble getting there and they got out of their carts. Good thing my house was in range for them to come in and get captured.

They seem to be liking it so far. Their AL seems to be preventing them from falling. It's getting populated and everything is going fine. Now, what to do next?


No comments:

Post a Comment