Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day Seventeenth Infrastructure

I got a full set of iron armor with a variety of enchantments. It is time to face the blaze spawner.
It was surprisingly easy.
I suppose I didn't need these after all.
I used the slime chunk finder to look for slime chunks. I want slime balls for sticky pistons for the blaze spawner. I'll turn that spawner into a experience grinder.
The rates are reasonable, but it could be better. I'm assuming it's because of the caves around here slowing the rates. So far, this is filling two chunks and floors. I'm not making it look fancy, I just want it to run.
Something weird happened on the way to the NPC village. I died a week ago and... I got my stuff back. Strange, I'm assuming it's because of the unloaded chunks preserving the drops.
I'm planning to build a Villager complex on my base of operations. I'm building a lot of producing huh? A blaze grinder, slime spawner, and a village. I suppose I'm being productive.
But, getting the villagers over a thousand blocks to my base is hard. Using the tunnel I made, I planned to push them their manually. One of the villagers just disappeared. I'm still pissed at this update. It either bugged out, or it suffocated. I'm going to have to put down tracks, don't I?   

No comments:

Post a Comment