Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day Thirteen Renewable Resources

 I made another enchantment on level 30. The following events had me dead twice close to level 30.
 I decided to go to the nether to find a blaze spawner to make into a experience grinder. I also needed to find nether wart. Both, I found immediately. 
 Something I was thinking of finding was a large space to build a nether base on.
 I didn't find one, but...
 two nether fortresses! The second one I found has two spawners at a good range of each other, however it is out in the open for ghasts to shoot at me. So, I'm going to take the one buried in the netherrack.

 I next tried to find a NPC village in an attempt to find good deals and a blacksmith to get unlimited diamond. But, it was harder than it seemed. I died from a creeper explosion at level 27.
 I eventually did find a NPC village and quickly went to work to fortify it.

 This is not the perfect village but, it's the only one for MILES.

 I tried to connect the my current base with the village digging a 1x2x2000 tunnel there. I fell into lava at level 26 losing my first diamond enchanted pickaxe. D= What was I to do? I continued and finished the tunnel, I now have a safe way to travel from my base to the village and back.
I found three cave systems along the way, including an abandoned mine shaft. I need to explore those another day. With the system with the duel spider spawners still left to explore, I am set on my mineral reserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment