Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day Three Mining

Its been three months since I played on my single player world. This was mostly because of a lack of interest and Ambrosia. I find now that there is never enough time in a day. I'm busy prepping for college and the slow support for my map hasn't helped.

But I'll say that I'm not giving up on my plan to build a city. I'm back on it! I wish to be more active on this blog again.




I found a very large cave and I'm still in the progress of exploring it. I spend a lot of time yesterday at it. I got a little over 30 blocks of iron and 12 diamonds so far. In the first time in a long time, I'm wearing a full set of iron armor!

Unlike my other worlds, I'm playing this on hard, yes, I did die twice so far. I was carrying my diamonds at the time, so I was actually pretty lucky not to have lost them in that magma shown above.

I'm getting my food from apples from the trees I plant, but I'm going to run out soon. My only hope for a good supply is to venture to the mine shaft I found and look for melon seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment