Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day Fifteenth Preparations

 I don't have to say that I'm keep having problems. But, I'm falling out of the world now.
 Anyway, I made some use of my cobble supply and made a mob tower in the sky. Although it is only two floors, it has excellent rates. Since it is so high, the mobs on the ground despawn when I'm up there.
The ladder upwards is the same design as on Nimbus, no point in it but it looks good.
 On the floor below the tower, the mob fall and either die or survive the fall. The ones that survive, I farm for experience I already enchanted a lot of things. The spawn rates were poor at first, but once I lite up my old underground tower below this the rates greatly improved.
 I'm gathering enough enchanted items to go to the nether and shut down a blaze spawner. I need blaze rods, once I'm ready I'm going for it!
I have nether wart to make fire resistance potions, but I need blaze powder to make the magma cream. o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment