Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Update 21-9-11 Terraforming

I've been busy with school work. I'm in my senior year of high school so I needed to work on my college stuff.


I've been digging the misplaced dirt in Helios from the transfer. I already got an idea for a what to do with the ground under Helios. But first, I need to actually complete Helios. For now, I'm digging up dirt.


I'm also working on a new transit rail system. This system will stretch from Nimbus to Helios, a total around 1200 meters. I already built a cobblestone bridge to travel to and from Helios more efficiently.


In other news, I fixed my farming island on Nimbus. I'm growing melons on it as we speak.



No comments:

Post a Comment