Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Update 10-9-11 Multiplayer servers

I've been playing on some multiplayer servers and it's quite fun.
This is a timer mechanism I built on the server. Eighty-four redstone repeaters in a row set to four ticks. That equals sixty seconds. When the current goes to reset and start over, it triggers the powered rails. This sends a mine cart to the next unpowered rail. Every time a rail is powered and releases the mine cart, it will hit a detector rail. The each detector rail will send a current up.


So, every minute the current being sent up will changed. This a good set up for a clock tower I plan to build in my Capital city. However, if the player walks away, the redstone timer will stop. I feel that this isn't really a big problem.


Helios will have to be completed after Beta 1.8. All I've done is the endless cycle of gather material and placing it on Helios. I think I'm close to forty-thousand blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment