Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Redstone Multi-Setting button

This is a good twenty minutes of work here figuring this out. This is not what I wanted, however I would like to share this with you guys before I search for a solution.
 First State.
 Second State.
 Third State.
 Fourth State. The outputs are the torches on the third layer of the wiring.
 When the button is pressed, the RS nor latch triggers and goes into it's second state.
 The RS nor will activate the redstone repeaters and deactivate the one torch on this double lock. A second circuit is sent when the button is pressed and travels to the right of the wiring to deactivate the second torch. The delay the repeaters give enough time so the wiring won't reset itself.
From the double lock, the circuit travels to another cycle of RS nors and Double locks. The more cycles it has, the more states the button will have when you toggle it.

At the end of the "cycles" there is a Double lock with no Rs nor to continue it. This acts as the reset. The second circuit from the button will end at the second torch of the Double lock.


The main purpose of building this is for a project I plan for in my Capital City. The three possible outputs aren't suppose to stay off when I press the button after the second press. It's suppose to be three possible outputs with only one staying active while I'm pressing to change the states. Solution please?

No comments:

Post a Comment