Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Update 16-9-11 Nimbus Transfer Successful! Sort of...

Imgur Galley Click the "Nimbus Progress" Album to see the screenshots.


The Space- Time Vortex worked! Nimbus has been teleported from "Medieval or Something" to "A Whole new World". However, I got the coordinates a little wrong. Nimbus is now six blocks lower than it's original altitude. I have to make sure the same doesn't happen to Helios. I'll also back up my world.


What I plan to do is make best of a bad situation and continue with Nimbus like that, stuck in the ground a bit. I think this could work out since I could build houses on ground level. My vision isn't destroyed completely.


In other news, I've been mining and got lots of iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment