Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day Thirty-eight College is easy compared to this

I'm sorry for skipping last week's update. I've just been busy. I have been playing the times I can. But, after all this time of building up my production, I'm ready to start building the city.
 I'm going to need a lot of TnT to blow away large hills. I'm not thinking of making the land completely linear. I want some variation so I'm going to leave the flat lands alone.
 While exploring the area of interest for the placement of the city. I've got distracted a lot. I've decided to use a map maker to make a isometric map of my world and indicate the land with least amount of water. I'll post a picture of my world later. 
 I'm organizing my stuff.
 After hours of manually laying cobblestone, I've finally looped the circle of the layout of the wall of the city. The circular wall has a 1001 diameter. When I reached the other end of the circle, I wasn't accurate enough to have the two ends meet.
Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment