Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day Thirty-three Dying a lot is a bad thing

It is time to fight the enderdragon! However, dying repeatedly was not part of the plan.
I had to watch the sky constantly for the dragon, and when I died the first time from an enderman, I lost all my stuff and I was naked. Well, my good armor was gone. I had little protection on when fighting it, so I died a lot. Fortunately, I was able to get my stuff back a few times. 
Well, dying got to a point where I had to dig a tunnel from my base to the portal to save time. Well, once I dug it I didn't really need it for the fight. The orbs that were high was particularly annoying.
I didn't think it went as smoothly as I intended.
I got a silk touch pick and a fortune III pick, so I went caving with the silk touch and came home to use fortune III on the ores. I won't be worrying about coal for a while.
My villagers are breeding like crazy. It seems my mega spawner is working.
It is time to upgrade to an endermen farm. It'll provide better rates and a bit more exp.
Each level of this farm has 44 spawning space, which is a lot considering we are anyway from the main island in The End. Each floor has the next floor as a two high ceiling so the enderman can't spawn there and it serves as a guide for the enderman to fall down within the area. There is a layer of vines on the 44th level so no matter how high they fall, I'll be able to one-shot them.
I decided I'm building one part cobble and the other snow. I've always liked the cobble-snow design.
Here's what it looks like.
So far, I've only have three floors completed and the spawn and experience rates practically match the blaze farm. It's worth it, considering I fell off three times making this so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment