Small Updates

Small Update
The fact is that the time I'm spending on MineCraft is not worth the returns.
I have to remake the Ambrosia map. Overhaul to update devices and ideas.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Update 4-8-11 Ambrosia: The Origin

The adventure map I'm currently working on is suppose to a prequel to the first. The push back of Beta 1.8 was the cause of the change of many of my planned projects.


To give you guys an update, I've been making slow progress on Helios and Nimbus.


I've mostly been working on my adventure map "Ambrosia: The Origin". I'm not really that creative when it comes to names.


This map will relay heavily on story elements but the gameplay should be the same even if you don't read any of the story. I won't be giving the story away, I'll wait for you guys to try the map. Then, you guys can bash me about it if you don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment